Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reflections on an Ordinary Day.

1. I am SO sore. Two workouts that were pretty intense for someone as out of shape as I am does not make my body happy with me.

2. Yes, the SDR is getting rid of the trays. DEAL WITH IT, PEOPLE. On both sides of the issue, just calm down. Gee whiz.

3. I'm so tired.

4. I have 2 philosophy papers to write, a group project for my Contemporary Strategies class to do, and the ZOE event is on Thursday. Oh, the stress.

5. PAMPER NIGHT ON THURSDAY! I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time. I keep thinking that we're going to have a lot of women come, but not very many volunteers... *gulp* Prayer is good. Prayer is very good.

6. I'm going to a passover seder tonight. I'm really excited about it. It should be good.

7. My speech during the Sigma Phi meeting last night changed Andrew Webb's life. Yeah, that's how much of an impact I make when I talk about killing zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)