Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Wonderful, Marvelous Jesus.

Thank You Jesus, for Your Sacrifice. Your humility has awed and amazed me. Who am I that You should have died for my sins? I am no one. I don't deserve Your love for one second, yet You gave it anyway. You died to save ME. You died to save those who scorned You and cursed Your name. You loved us when we were the hardest to love and we didn't deserve it at all.

I deserve death. I deserve to be separated from You forever. Yet in Your grace and mercy, you gave me the opportunity to be UNITED with You forever. You are my bridegroom, and I am Your bride. I cannot even comprehend this. It is too wonderful and amazing for me.

Thank You, my Savior. I love you so much, but I know that You love me more than I could ever love You, and that's incredible. You constantly pursue me. You chase after me. You don't let me go, even when I try to let You go, and I run away to pursue my own desires. And then when I come back, You're ready to accept me with open arms. You are more than I could ever imagine, and I want to follow You and worship You all of my days. I want to trust You with my entire life, and I want to always remember that You are in control.

You are perfection, Lord.


You Never Let Go - Matt Redman

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I'm caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won't turn back
I know you are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

(Chorus:)
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth

(Chorus)

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

(Chorus 2x's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)