Friday, January 22, 2010

Square One.

Well, I met with my advisor today about wanting to work with the publishing company for my internship. And... she said no. It's really disappointing, but I guess if it's not supposed to happen, then it's not supposed to happen. And these are the times when I really have to remember that God is in control and He has the future mapped out for me.

I actually just got invited by a friend to live with her over the summer and do my internship here in Chicago.... And I gotta say... That doesn't sound half bad. I think it would actually be really fun to live in Chicago over the summer, so I guess we'll see what happens!

Please just be in prayer for me about these decisions and pray that God gives me the wisdom to make the right ones and know what direction He wants me to go in. I might still just live at home during the summer, but I'm really undecided. I would actually absolutely love to live in the city over the summer, especially if I was living with my friend Kathryn. Again, just please be in prayer for me. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)