Thursday, May 30, 2013

Short Update

Hi Everyone -

This is just a short update because I talked to Mayo today. Apparently my other hospital hadn't gotten the records to them last week, so they can't schedule an appointment yet for my tests. I called the other hospital and I'm not exactly sure what happened with the records, but the woman who helped me said that she would gather the records if they still had them and send them to Mayo's pathology clinic. SO. All that to say... I should hopefully hear from them early next week. I guess it's possible for me to hear from Mayo tomorrow, but they have to go over all the details from my last procedure and I was told that should take a few days.

Thanks again for all your prayers, and I'll let you all know when I have a set date for my tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)