Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Drat.

Well, I have a confession to make. I tried to drink decaf coffee tonight, hoping that it was the caffeine that affected me rather than the coffee itself. Unfortunately, my hopes were in vain. :( I'm still getting shaky, and now I have little chest pains and my stomach is startiong to do funky things.

Oh, the annoyances of having U.C. :( Oh well, I suppose. Such is life. I'm guessing I'm going to be limiting my diet even more in the future, but we'll see what happens. So far it's been pretty good - I've only had to stop having coffee and eating breakfast sausage (random, I know). God has been good with this disease, but we'll see what happens as things continue on.

Anyway, that's all for now.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)