Monday, December 6, 2010

Auntie Bethany.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am a new aunt. My first nephew was born on December 4th, 2010 at approx. 8:15 in the morning, weighing in at 6 lbs. 8 oz, 20" long. I...am an aunt. :)

And a very proud one, at that. Don't believe me? Just look at the pictures:

Caleb Michael Brunstetter



This baby has the cutest nose I have ever seen. I don't care if he's splotchy because he's a newborn. He's BEAUTIFUL.


He looks so perfect in the arms of his mama. :)


I almost die every time I look at this picture. His expression and his hands are ADORABLE. :)


Grandma gets to hold him. :)


So fetching in his dad's arms.

This picture made me cry the first time I saw it. My dad, now a grandpa.

So again I say, I'm a very proud aunt. I have the cutest nephew that anyone has ever seen, and no one can convince me otherwise. He is absolutely adorable, and a huge blessing to our family. I am so excited to watch him grow up and see how God decides to work in his life. I'm so sad that I'm going to be so far away from him during these years, but that just gives me even more of an opportunity to spoil him when Eric and I visit Colorado.

Little Caleb, welcome to the world. Welcome to our family. We all love you very much, and we are so excited to have you in our lives. We want to take care of you and love you, no matter what. We are your family, and that is what we're here for. May you look to God always in your every pursuit in life, and may God use you in abundant ways for His purposes and for His glory. Love you already, little one. I'm so excited to meet you in just a couple weeks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Bethany. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and prayers for our dear little Caleb. Such an incredible blessing from the Lord, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)