Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm really a Junior?

Wow, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Am I really halfway through my college career already? Crazy! I have been looking back on the last 2 years and realizing just how much I've grown and changed throughout, and how awesome God has continued to be. Even through all of my struggles and my immaturity He continued to remain faithful, and I am so grateful to Him for that. I really feel like I'm a completely different person than I started out to be when I was a freshman, and I'm thrilled to be able to grow more. Of course that will only come with trials and things of that nature, but I'm definitely willing to go through them in order to grow closer to Christ and allow Him to shape me and mold me. He is so good to me, and I'm really excited to see what He has in store for me this year.

And I'm not going to lie, it's still difficult to think about everything that happened this summer and I still miss my ex at times, but God is helping me to work through it. And honestly... I know that I've mentioned this in one of the last blogs, but going through everything that I did this summer I'm now much more sobered to the idea of a relationship. Yes, it would be GREAT to be in a relationship and be able to have that connection with someone, but I only want it to happen if I think that it could really work out and not just be a little fling or a pointless relationship. I only want to be in a relationship with a guy if I could really see a future with him. I also want to know him better so I can get a better grasp on his character and who he is in Christ.

God is good, and I'm excited to continue blogging throughout the year as He teaches me so much more about Himself and who He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)