Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thoughts of the day.

1. Hermeneutics is a joke. Seriously.

2. Philip Yancey's book "Disappointment with God" is a dang good read.

3. I am SO excited about the women's event coming up in a couple weeks! It's going to be fantastic.

4. I have discovered that I am high-maintenance. And now I am frantic to change that. Why can't you be chill, Bethany? Why? WHY?

5. I am WAY too addicted to texting. - This needs to change. Maybe.

6. I am a glutton for punishment.

7. I'm going to be trying out a homeless ministry for the first time tomorrow night with Spencer Jones, and I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I hope I don't mess it up...

8. I'm realizing that although I'm beyond happy for all my friends that are getting married, I feel a strange sense of loss because those friendships will never be the way I've enjoyed them for so long. I'm beginning to abhor change and marriage in general (not really, but I can try, right?).

9. I need to sleep. Long day tomorrow. Work-out (maybe), work, chapel, Walgreens, CWC, reading, running around campus putting up posters, philosophy, more reading, dinner, Breaking Bread, then back to campus for more reading and sleep. And maybe the working out will come during that time. We'll see. I can read and do the stationary bikes at the same time.


And.... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)