Friday, April 12, 2013

Photography!

For those of you who don't know, I recently took up an interest in photography. Eric bought me a DSLR (Nikon 3000) for Christmas, so I've been having a lot of fun getting used to the camera and learning how to use it. I really think I could get seriously into photography! Honestly, today was one of the most relaxing, most satisfying days I've had in a long time. It felt wonderful to be documenting God's creation that way.

I'm also really excited  because I contacted the woman who did our wedding photography and asked her about a possible apprenticeship, and she said that she would love to talk to me when Eric and I make it out to CO! I'm so thrilled - I can definitely see myself doing something with my photography. And if nothing else, I've finally found a hobby that I really, really enjoy!

Anyway, here are a few pictures for those of you who didn't see them on Facebook. Enjoy! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, friends! Let me know you were here by writing a note, if you'd like! Love you all! :)